Landi Renzo Announces Clean Energy Merger

Landi Renzo S.p.a. and Clean Energy Fuels Corp. will combine compressor manufacturing subsidiaries to form a new stand-alone company.

Closing is expected by the end of the year. Clean energy will own 49% of the new entity with Landi Renzo owning the remaining 51% and taking over operational management. Andrew J. Littlefair, current President and CEO of Clean Energy, will serve as the chairman of the board. Cristiano Musi, current CEO of Landi Renzo will become CEO of the new company as well.

The combined company will be headquartered in San Giovanni Persiceto (BO), Italy and retain Clean Energy’s manufacturing operation in Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada.

Related Articles

Burckhardt, BW LNG Sign 10-Year Contract
Baker Hughes Gets Major LNG Order In Qatar
MHI Compressor Nets Compression Deal
Saudi Aramco Selects Siemens Compressors
Siemens Supplying 17 Compressors To Refinery
MAN Providing Compressor Trains For CO2 Project
Celeroton Introduces New Turbo Compressor
Ariel Introduces KBE Compressor

Latest News

Emissions Specs-at-a-Glance 2020
Energy Companies Partner To Curb Emissions
BP’s Qattameya field gas begins to flow
Burckhardt, BW LNG Sign 10-Year Contract
Sundyne Makes Personnel Moves
Siemens, Bentley Jointly Launch Maintenance Monitoring Product
Tachyus Names New CEO
CCS JV Selects Siemens Energy For LNG Project
Istec Releases Rod Drop Monitoring System

Log In

Forgotten Password?

Haven’t got an account? Click here to register.