Safety Award Recipients
A number of GPA Midstream and GPSA companies were honored at the GPA Midstream Convention earlier this month. The GPA Midstream Safety Awards Program recognizes member companies for outstanding safety performance in comparison among similar companies within the association’s membership.
The four GPA Midstream safety award divisions are determined by a range of midstream operational workhours, ranging from less than 50,000 to more than one million, for both United States and international companies.
The top two entries in each division are selected according to lowest total cases incidence rate (TCR), lowest fatalities plus lost workdays incidence rate (LTR) and highest number of workhours reported.
The GPA Midstream safety award recipients for their 2018 performances are:
Division 1 (1 million or more midstream operational workhours)
- U.S. First Place: DCP Midstream
- U.S. Second Place: MarkWest Energy Partners
- International First Place: Bahrain National Gas Co.
- International Second Place: Saudi Aramco – Gas Plants
Division 2 (200,000 – 999,999 midstream operational workhours)
- U.S. First Place: Phillips 66 Co.
- U.S. Second Place: Momentum Midstream
- International First Place: Phoenix Park Gas Processors Ltd.
Division 3 (50,000 – 199,999 midstream operational workhours)
- U.S. First Place: Azure Midstream
- U.S. Second Place: Red Cedar Gathering
Division 4 (less than 50,000 midstream operational workhours)
- U.S. First Place: M5 Louisiana Gathering
- U.S. Second Place: Carrera Gas Companies
Chairman’s Award for Safety Improvement
GPA Midstream also recognized two companies with a Chairman’s Award for Safety Improvement for 2018 for excellence in displaying continuous improvement by reducing the number of recordable accidents: Meritage Midstream and ONEOK.
GPSA Safety Awards
GPSA safety awards are based on each company’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration records and a three-year history of active programs promoting safety and displaying safety improvement.
GPSA awarded the following member companies for outstanding 2018 safety records:
- Audubon Companies
- Compressor Engineering Corporation
- Kahuna USA
- Mangan Inc.
- NTACT Operations
- Saulsbury Industries