Transportation Oil and Gas Congress
Nov 16, 2020 - Nov 17, 2020
Transportation Oil and Gas Congress will be held in Milan Italy, on November 16-17, 2020.
TOGC 2020 is the annual closed-door Congress dedicated to oil and gas transportation via pipelines including the questions of pipelines automation and digitalization, asset integrity, pipeline construction in challenging conditions, predictive analysis, the cost-effectiveness of the projects and many others.
TOGC is a platform for networking between specialists from the leading pipeline operators, oil and gas majors, EPC contractors, solutions and technology providers. The Congress aims at B2B meetings, discussions of the current state of the market and sharing the ideas on the future development.
Key Topics include:
- Cross-countries pipeline projects: commercial future and regulatory issues
- Smart pipeline: latest technologies and trends
- Pipeline Integrity & Asset Management
- Meeting green standards and ways of decarbonization
- Pricing dynamics on Pipeline market
- Pipeline construction: latest technologies overview
- Volatility time: crisis management and cost-efficiency strategies Sustainability policy:
from plan to action