Offshore Technology Conference
May 6 - May 9
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
OTC 2019 will have an opening general session on Monday morning, 6 May, under the theme “OTC’s Golden Anniversary Opening Session: The Next 50 Years of Offshore Developments.” The industry executives listed below will explore how companies are preparing for the brave new world of digitalization, automation, and machine learning. What is their vision for the future of offshore E&P operations?
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration & Production, Total
- Doug Pferdehirt, Chief Executive Officer, TechnipFMC
- Lisa Davis, CEO, Siemens Gas and Power; Member of the Managing Board, Siemens AG
- Susan Dio, Chairman and President, BP America
- Jannicke Nilsson, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Equinor
- Maria Claudia Borras, President & CEO, Oilfield Services, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Arno van den Haak, Head, Worldwide Business Development Oil & Gas, Amazon Web Services
- Moderated by Scott W. Tinker, Director, Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas
- And special guest speaker Malcolm Frank, EVP of Strategy and Marketing for Cognizant, and co-author of What to Do When Machines Do Everything.
Monday through Wednesday, OTC will feature a new program called the “Around the World Series.” Global industry leaders will discuss new licensing and business opportunities, as well as recently introduced technologies. Hear the latest information from principals representing: Australia, Norway, Mexico, France, United Kingdom, Israel, Canada, Ghana, and Guyana. Travel the world with OTC and never leave Houston. Learn more.