- This event has passed.
Gas/Electric Partnership 2019
Feb 6, 2019 - Feb 7, 2019
The principal focus of the Gas/Electric Partnership is planning of gas/liquids infrastructure from the wellhead through transmission, with emphasis on compression facilities. Gas pipeline interfaces with power are especially important where electricity is used to drive compressors and gas is supplied for power generation. Gas pipeline planners and engineers will debate systems opportunities and challenges, energy storage, renewables, and compression optimization and selection.
- Outlook for LNG, major shale basins, and pipeline projects
- Gas pipeline operators roundtables on projects, cost control, & gas storage challenges
- Gas/Renewables integration with power producers and gas storage firms
- How to manage and leverage new digital technologies to reduce costs
- Power advances to deal with challenges in the Permian basin
- Fugitive emissions reductions for gas compressors
- Updates for compressors & drivers