- This event has passed.
Gas Compressor Short Course
Sep 17, 2019 - Sep 18, 2019
Held annually, the Gas Compressor Short Course is a two-day course offering the opportunity to learn current diagnostic and repair techniques on equipment.
While working in a lab setting, instructors will demonstrate current diagnostic methods and repair techniques on equipment, each participant will have the opportunity to apply and practice the newly learned skills.
Courses coming to the 63rd annual Gas Compressor Short Course in 2019:
- Engine Emission Optimization – Featuring Patrick Clophus, WPI and Doug Campbell, Advanced Catalyst System, LLC
- Operation and Maintenance of High Speed Compressors – Featuring Jeff Stover and Joe Hagan, Ariel Corporation
- Caterpillar Engines – Featuring Kenneth Hall, Caterpillar Oil and Gas
- Alignment – Featuring Christopher Greene, Matthew Hadad, Ludeca, Inc. and Danny Holman, J-W Energy
- Centrifugal Compressors – Featuring Michael Clay, Solar Turbines, Inc.
- Compressor and Production Equipment – Featuring Joe Kirby, Archrock
- Advanced Engine Control Systems – Featuring Pat Runnels, FW Murphy
All participants who attend the 63rd Annual Gas Compressor Short Course will receive a Certificate of Successful Course Completion from the University of Oklahoma. Additionally, 1.75 Continuing Education Units are provided upon verification of attendance in the 17.5 hours of class held during the conference.