- This event has passed.
EFRC Conference 2020 – Rescheduled
Sep 2, 2020 - Sep 4, 2020
The 12th EFRC Conference, with concurring exhibition, will take place in Warsaw, Poland
September 2 -3, 2020.
Rescheduled – March 9-11, 2021
Exchange of Experience and Information
Owners, operators, manufacturers and contractors, as well as scientists engaged in research, shall be given the opportunity to report on their experiences with reciprocating compressors and to share solutions to industry challenges.
Discuss Present and Future Applicability of Reciprocating Compressors
It shall be shown that reciprocating compressors meet all the requirements of modern machines and even offer expanded possibilities. Related Research & Development projects shall be presented. Proposals for precompetitive research are welcome.
Focus of the 12th EFRC Conference
- Why Reciprocating Compressors are the Better Answer to Compression Challenges.
- Technology for reliability improvements
- Technology for efficiency improvements
- Case studies on flexible and efficient usage
- Case studies on reliable usage
- Comparative studies on different types of compression equipment
- Trends in usage
- Operational experience by end-users