The Gasification and Syngas Technologies Council has issued a call for presentations for its 2017 Syngas Technologies Conference, which will be held Oct. 15-18 in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Abstracts are due by April 30 and can be submitted at http://www.gasification-syngas.org/events/2017-conference/abstract-submissions-open.
The Gasification and Syngas Technologies Council (GSTC) renamed its annual conference the “2017 Syngas Technologies Conference” this year to emphasize that the event encompasses all syngas-producing technologies.
GSTC is particularly interested in presentations on:
- Global syngas markets
- Syngas to hydrogen
- Syngas to methanol, DME and ethylene glycol
- Syngas to liquids
- Syngas to power
- Biomass and waste to energy projects
- Syngas to ammonia, fertilizers, and chemicals
- Global syngas project updates
- Syngas analysis
- Advances in syngas technologies
- Technology and equipment advances
- Carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS)
The Every year, the event attracts hundreds of business leaders, experts, exhibitors and media from the Americas, Asia and Europe.
Questions can be submitted to Alison Kerester, GSTC’s Executive Director, by emailing her at email@example.com or by calling her at +1-703-276-0110.
To learn more about the conference, or to join GSTC, visit www.gasification-syngas.org.